DMCA takedown request requirements
Our streaming website provides links to content hosted by third-party sites. We do not host any of the movies or other content ourselves, and we do not have control over the content hosted on these third-party sites. We simply provide links to these sites as a service to our users.
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our users do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement. If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material please submit a DMCA report via Discord or email and we will take appropriate action.
DMCA Report Requirements
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed.
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled with a URL and proof you are the original owner or other location of that material.
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address.
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)".
- The following statement: "The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed".
- The following statement: "I understand that I am subject to legal action upon submitting a DMCA request without solid proof.".
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner"s behalf.
Please send your DMCA takedown notice to [email protected] . We will promptly investigate and take appropriate action in accordance with the DMCA.
Thank you for your cooperation.